Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

In 2014 you answered

Customer Question

Hi *** *., in 2014 you answered *** concerning a Bernard Cathelin Yellow Dahlias. I also have a Yellow Dahlias by him. With a label on back. It's signed and dated
Bernard Cathelin 60. It's very textured.It has and looks like a yellow coating was applied after completion. I'm wondering if someone tried to make it look authentic or if it's the real thing.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can I send them thru email? I don't know if this is working thru the link you've provided.Let me know if their received. I sent them again
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Does anyone plan on answering me? It's been 2 days now.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why is it taking so long to get my questioned answered? I've already paid $22 for nothing and now you expect me to pay $39 for a phone call? How do I get a refund?This is taking way too long.Is Nora supposed to be the only person qualified to answer my question ?I want my $ back
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have, I will need to see images. I have not yet received photos. When you emailed them, did you receive a confirmation from admin that the photos arrived to them and will be forwarded to me? ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I got NOTHING!!!!! I'm tired of playing cat and mouse. Give me a refund please. THANK YOU. Mary
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well. Please note that experts here are not employees of, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance: I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request. Sincerely, Nora