Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Vintage herbert rosenthal emerald diamond and ruby bee pin

Customer Question

vintage herbert rosenthal emerald diamond and ruby bee pin
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the eyes are ruby the wings are diamonds and the body are emeralds vintage herbert rosenthall bee pin
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom or pin mechanism.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i am not on wi fi on my phone please cll and i cant send pictures please call(###) ###-####
I do not participate in the live call service. Hi,You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “For Rarewares/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i dont have the ability to send photos the mechenism is a regular pin w/the slide over lock
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you going to answer her or what should i do