Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique display cabinet that I purchased in England

Customer Question

I have an antique display cabinet that I purchased in England in 1970 for 500 pounds. I am trying to insure the cabinet so I need an appraisal. I have a picture of the cabinet. I can send it via email. However, I am not sure you can appraise it without seeing it.
Would appreciate an answer from whomever. thank you mike rooney***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Yes, I can certainly help establish a suggested insurance or replacement value by seeing photos.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My wife sent the photos to***@******.*** with the Subject: For Nora/Antiques. Please advise that you received them. Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for the heads up. Be on the lookout for a confirmation email from admin that they have received your images and will forward to me.

~Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have not been contacted with an answer by Nora. I want my money back.........william rooney(###) ###-####today is May 11.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did Admin receive the 2 photos from my wife. They were sent twice.Her email is***@******.***
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.

I have not received images. Please try sending the images from the email address you entered for the site.

~Nora

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Here are the photos.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for these images. At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up image of the feet on this, the lock mechanism and a corner of the door so I can see the joinery.

~Nora

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hopefully these pictures are what you need.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora