Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a collection of Myott "Chelsea Bird" dinner service

Customer Question

I have a collection of Myott "Chelsea Bird" dinner service green signed by A Robert.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have 12 large dinner plates, 12 side plates, 6 smaller plates and 6 Oval service plates in reducing size
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Plates are in reasonable condition ,you can see small hair cracks on most plates ,but are in good condition
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and any marks on the bottom. The pattern was made over many different years and the particular mark will help me date the set.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will take photos and forward to you shortly.
Thank you. Important note: do not email to the general site if you are not able to use the Add Files feature.You should email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.
Let me know if you have emailed pictures.