Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a Patty Playpal doll from 1960. She is in mint condition,

Customer Question

I have a Patty Playpal doll from 1960. She is in mint condition, in her original box, dressed in her original blue and white striped dress with white pinafore. She has the red short, curly hair. She has her original shoes. I did replace her panties and the white organza pinafore. She also has the original blue satin bow in her hair, along with the narrow headband. I was 10 when I received her so I did not play with her much. She was basically for looks only and has been stored inside where temperature was controlled. She has but one tiny cheek rub and her arms and legs have been restrung. Her head is tight, she stands and sits perfectly. I am looking to sell her now. Can you give me an approximate value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora