Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

TRYING TO DATE A VASE / PITCHER

Customer Question

TRYING TO DATE A VASE / PITCHER
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi, How tall is this and even though unmarked, at your convenience, please send a clear in-focus image of the underside of this vase. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I received the information and images you sent on this vase. That posting had to be closed as it is considered a duplicate. Your ewer vase was made in Japan for export in a Westernized around 1890. On today's market, expect to garner as high as $75 - $150 for this. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora