Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a oil painting sign by markus it is maybe 50 yrs old

Customer Question

I have a oil painting sign by markus it is maybe 50 yrs old and the paper work it came from germany from josef mensing #4701 Rhynern, den 16.8.65 can u tell me more about this painting and how much it will sell for. joe
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
do u have a email I can send the pic
Hi,You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.