Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a tea cup, same design as the one million. the

Customer Question

I have a tea cup, same design as the one for 36 million. the difference is my has Asian people celebrating with a flag, riding a wooden horse on the ground, playing sports.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Leroy,This is Robert here and I would be happy to help with your teacup.Can you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the bottom, whether it is marked or not.Also, do you have any history for it? is it a family heirloom or did you acquire it?Many thanks,Robert
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it was purchased in Washington about two years ago. please provide phone number and I will forward the pictures of this tea cup.
Thanks for getting back to me,By all means email the photos to me, the only address that gets to me is***@******.*** the email for my attention, Robert S. in the Antiques category otherwise they won't know who to send it to. I work "on" rather than "for" JustAnswer as an independent agent so all emails have to go through a third party to protect everyone's privacy. It may take up to 24 hours, but I'll let you know as soon as I see it this end.Alternatively, you can get them to me immediately if you already have the photos in your phone. Just email them to yourself, it's then a simple matter to attach them. Click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help. this makes sense,Best wishes,Robert