Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Found an oriental urn. pattern is delighted bamboo design.

Customer Question

Found an oriental urn. pattern is delighted bamboo design. handles are circular looped. color is forest green. marking on base looks like an n. has crackling from age . interior is white and looks like porcelain.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
nora. not sure if you have received photos. what email do I share them with
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi~ I am not seeing any images here on my end. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok just sent pics to Emil for nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Great, thanks!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my updated email address is***@******.***. send responses there. did you receive pics
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. Be on the look out for a confirmation email from admin, and I will certainly be in touch with you when your images do arrive to me. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok miss nora. have made several attempts to send pics. don't know if you've received them or not
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
ok, thank you for letting me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nora, can not get pics sent because just answer keeps sending back telling me pic size too large. can you send me your cell phone number and i will send them to you. really would like appraisal done on this vase, my number is *****(###) ###-#### ***** you send me a text please
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Per your request, I have sent a premium services offer for a phone call. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no...been too much trouble to get an answer on this one. would like a refund. Thank you, ***** ***** try another avenue.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
ok, thank you for getting back to me and letting me know. ~Nora