Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Pearl, JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a complete service for 12 of Schumann Bavaria Dresden china. What is it woth and where can I sell it?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I also have 3 platters, gravy boat, creamer and sugar bowl, and vegetable bowl 92 pieces total. All are in excellent condition all stamped and marked on the back.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.I need a little more information about your set. How many people does it serve? How many pieces does each person have? Finally, I need a photo of your pattern. To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Kind regards,Doris