Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

My elgin pocket watch s/n is 22680654, Want to know its v

Customer Question

My elgin pocket watch s/n is 22680654, Want to know its value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the watch, movement, dial and the marking on the inside of the case.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have made an error, I have my fathers pocket watch and my grandfathers pocket watch. I have given you and serial number of my grandfathers watch which is a Waltham, not an Elgin. The watch Ii wanted is an Elgin BW Raymond 19 jewel 5 adjustment positions S/N 202077 703 What to do?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am going to have to leave my computer probably for the rest of the day, Will respond to your answer as soon as I can.
I will still need photos of the watch that you want assessed. Especially the marks inside the case and the numbers on the movement. The serial number of a pocket watch is on the movement(guts) and not on the case.