Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

A vintage chandelier much does it cost? JA: I'm not

Customer Question

a vintage chandelier much does it cost?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: i long does it take?
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: it is a chandelier purchased in 1979 for $1500. i believe its brass and either crystal or glass adorned...i have a picture
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: just probably should see the picture
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.