Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have the complete 8 piece Jerusalem collection by Haim Sherff,

Customer Question

I have the complete 8 piece Jerusalem collection by Haim Sherff, plus one additional piece. I would like to sell them. How can I do this?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have certificates of authenticity for each.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Beautiful frames on all pieces.
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the items and any labels on the back.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!