Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

What is the market value of a, 1847 Rodgers Flair set, consisting

Customer Question

What is the market value of a, 1847 Rodgers Flair set, consisting of 10 serving knives, 10 serving forks, 8 dessert forks, 8 soup spoons, 8 small spoons, 1 butter knife, and 1 sugar spoon (square shape design), all in good condition needing some polish only, all in original box with red velvet interior.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the front of one fork (to see pattern) and the back of the fork (to read marks). Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!