rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Owner of 1940 Walter lambl sterling movable charm bracelet

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Are you wanting to know the value of this piece?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes, noticed some individual charms were posted by themselves wonder if any of these fit in that category if I should sell the charms separate or the bracelet as all together
I would suggest taking all of the charms off of the bracelet and selling the bracelet and all of the charms by the piece. This is what I do when I sell gold charm bracelets that I get from individuals and estate sales. There is more profit this way and charms are so niche specific that you would not likely find one person that would want the one bracelet with all of those same charms. Some of these charms are quite pricey on their own, too. https://www.etsy.com/search?q=walter%20lampl%20charmsWalter Lampl has a fascinating story and you can read more about it here. http://www.milkywayjewels.com/lampl_article.htmlIt is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you.
Can you please estimate the value of the pieces? Overall value?
Thanks
Okay, here goes...The only charm that was on the bracelet originally was the heart locket with key, so you should leave that on and sell it on the bracelet.retail $225.00100.00. box225.00 dice250 box #2 far left near heart and key charm90.00 horseshoe and heart125.00 phone150.00 drum100 piano100 ferris wheel225 cocktail shaker with devilI have also added an old advertisement I found with a few of your charms on it.Do click the stars after you have read this answer.
photo
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.Please do let me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your time.
Please click the five stars at the top of your screen and hit submit so that the site will know to credit me for spending time with you. Thanks!