Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I am looking appraisal of Eastlake bedroom furniture

Customer Question

Hi. I am looking for an appraisal of Eastlake bedroom furniture in South Carolina. Where might I start?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. We start with a list of pieces in the set and photos. Then please send sizes. To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Also, if there are any labels on the furniture, I need those. I look forward to your replies. Kind regards,Doris