rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

How can I cancel membership in this "just Answer" I did not

Customer Question

How can I cancel membership in this "just Answer" I did not like the fact that I was goaded into having to answer to get what I had already agreed to pay a $5.00 "good Faith" payment to, then was told by Pay Pal to pay the entire amount. Then made to join as a monthly subscription and I just want to quit please.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
I use this site just like you do and I only answer questions. I do not have any knowledge or access to your account nor do I know what you pay. There should be a customer service link on the page that you are on.