Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

J have a small bowl that I believe is crystal because of the

Customer Question

J have a small bowl that I believe is crystal because of the ping. It is 4" high and 5 3/4" opening. Scalloped top edge. Cut glass pattern looks like top of pineapple (3) around bottom. At the top edge are 6 clusters of 3 leaves (or petals) painted with 24kt gold paint positioned between designs at the bottom edge.. On the bottom is 12 petals cuts that come together with no center..
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Not sure, what else would help identify the maker of the bowl?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the bowl.