rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have an antique 3 piece lounge suite, I think it is East

Customer Question

I have an antique 3 piece lounge suite, I think it is East Lake?It is in mint condition, and been in my family forever... It is difficult to photo as it is massive and in my store room.. . I have fifty on a disc, but it is too big to send , I have tried. I have sent however, some slides randomly... I hope this is of some help...Can I send you some pics. Includes throws for arms, and four smaller cushions, as well as the suite cushions. Very lovely, brown and gold variations of colour to the suite, and lovely carved wood.Kind regards,Susan Loane(###) ###-####165 Mob.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
This set is not Eastlake furniture. This is a set of 1930-40 Empire style furniture with newer upholstery. You might get some clues also if there are any tags under the cushions or on the bottom of one piece.This set has a current value of $1000 to $1500 for the three-piece suite.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi and thanks for your reply, however, the upholstery has never been recovered?Susan
It is in great condition then! I rarely see upholstery in such great condition.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.