Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Berkley Gay complete dining room set - buffet - 6 chairs and

Customer Question

Berkley Gay complete dining room set - buffet - 6 chairs and side board
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, On today's market, depending on the style, a Berkey and Gay dining set can sell for an average of $3000. If it is an ornate Gothic Revival Victorian era set, those sell for up to $7000. I will be happy to confirm what you have and the value if you can send images. There is not an additional charge to add more photos here. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora