Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Ernst Heubach doll, without original clothes. She

Customer Question

I have a Ernst Heubach doll, without original clothes. She is about 19 inches tall. On the back of her head is imprinted, "Heubach," Then under this is the number x 250.2. Under this is "Koppelsdorf. I have a photograph of this doll with my mother-in-law. This photo is dated 1921 when she was six years old. I would like to know an estimated value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the doll and marks (also look on the back of neck or under clothes for maker marks) so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Will you be able to add pictures?