Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I was looking value of a few of the Jewel Tea Vintage

Customer Question

I was looking for the value of a few of the Jewel Tea Vintage Autumn Leaf Dinnerware. I have 8 luncheon plates, a pticher, gravy boat and dish, sugar bowl and creamer and a pitcher.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: My community is having a yard sale and wanted to know what to charge.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Do I have to send $5.00
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No they are in excellent condition
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and the mark on the bottom of one piece.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Will you be able to add photos?