Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a pair of pitchers/vases that belonged to my father

Customer Question

I have a pair of pitchers/vases that belonged to my father and I remember them from back in the 50's. In one of them had a piece of paper saying Majolica Vase Italy-1537 AD. They are 11" tall and 41/2" across the middle tapered down to round foot. Middle is six sided. Looks like a left and right hand pair. One with handle on left hand side with three sides is floral with mixed colors in the center and back three sides is all floral and solid brown top to bottom.
One with handle on right hand side colored floral in front and back is all green top to bottom. What do I have,is there any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora