Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have found tons of philatelic scociety stamps and all the

Customer Question

I have found tons of philatelic scociety stamps and all the exhibition stamps to go with them. They start from 1930 I think. Also a letter to felice Greenberg from Stan true? American Airlines,inc. this letter is from may 14,1938. Do you think I have anything here?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question. At your convenience, please choose one and send photos. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm not really sure but I guess we can talk about the stamps. I wasn't really asking for an assessment. I just want to know what I have. So either I can store them because they look cool or I can look into collectors. Their is so many stamps that I can't find on the internet so I don't know if they are stamps because some of them are samples of the plates before they were printed for this society. I'm clueless.
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the images. These are convention souvenirs from the American Philatelic Society meetings. Each sheet of 'stamps' sell for $10 - $15 per sheet. The best place to sell these and where the most possible collectors would first search is on Ebay. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora