Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a pair of female figure castings approx. 55"high at

Customer Question

I have a pair of female figure castings approx. 55"high at the top of the head and 75" high to the top of the bouquet of electric lights they hold. They are standing on sea shells. I'm not sure of what they're cast of. I guess them to be between 80 and 100 years old.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm having trouble getting photos to you. what is your e-mail address?
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I received one image, thank you. have you checked these over for any signatures and/or foundry stamps? Do you know of any history on them as to where they stood originally? ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Based on the one image, your large classical figural lights can have a value of as high as $2000 - $4000 each. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora