rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have 10 large collectible dolls, they are approximately 17"

Customer Question

I have 10 large collectible dolls, they are approximately 17" long, all with stands and their original outfits. They have been in a protective storage and I would like to sell them. I do not remember the brand. May I text you a picture or or a picture of each doll? Would you be able to tell me the brand? Thank you so much. My daughter does not want them for her daughter and I know they were expensive ranging from $135 to over $300.00 each, but neither of us can remember the manufacturer. Thank you very much for your help.
Sincerely, ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the dolls and marks (also look on the back of neck or under clothes for maker marks) so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
the pictures are on my iphone, how do I do that?
Hi,You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i can't pay an additional $34.00. Please tell me how to send photos from my phone to you via email. I can only do this if you send me your email address. Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just sent you two emails with the pictures. I apologize, but I must have the answer of at least the brand by 3pm CT because the estate sale starts at 5. I didn't remember to include the dolls in the sale until 30 minutes ago. Will you be able to help me?
The photos usually take a few hours to reach me when sent by email. I do not think the pictures will make it to me in time.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you so much for trying. How do I cancel my subscription?
I only answer questions so I have no connection to your account.I would suggest that you contact customer service.I am so sorry that I could not help you in time for your sale. Good luck anyway!If you ever do need to use us again, start a new question and ask forCustomer