Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Almost 40 years ago we bought a pair of art glass lamp shades

Customer Question

almost 40 years ago we bought a pair of art glass lamp shades and they were or we thought they were marked STEUBEN. where would we find that mark? I found what looks like an acid mark up on the top lip. I cant make it out. What should I look for. They are 5 inches tall, 4 inches in diameter at base. Iridescent, rosey at fluted ruffle and fades to gold tones at top. hard to describe shape.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of what is possibly the mark. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora