Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Lol I guess I signed up

Customer Question

lol I guess I signed up for membership
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.
PennyI do one item per question, if you have an item you want to use this one for let me know.Glenda
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I guess I need o know if I got the membership or not and if I do is there unlimited questions or not
Hello Penny Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do. If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####Contact them , they can tell you all about the Plans they offer.Glenda
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
thank you
You are very welcome