Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Autograph collection shaker rocking chair

Customer Question

autograph collection
shaker rocking chair
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send a photo of your chair and any labels that might be on it. You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the label.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the label and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you I will have to get back to you chair is in third floor of my house .
Understood.I will be back at my computer later today.Kind regards,Doris