Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I purchased a leaded glass chandelier in the early 70s in the

Customer Question

I purchased a leaded glass chandelier in the early 70s in the Panama Canal Zone. The owner had come from Italy to work on the French Cut, and was selling items prior to returning home. It's been in a box for decades, there might be a couple wall mount chandelier in addition. Is this valuable?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome, Willow. My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.
Please send photos of the chandelier as well as size.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
this will take some time as it is boxed in the basement, will get back to you tomorrow.
There is no hurry.I really need to see the piece before I can assess for you.Best,Doris