Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Need cost R-7072 floor lamp with original fringed

Customer Question

Need cost for Rembrandt R-7072 floor lamp with original fringed shade.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Light holders are the dripping candle style. reply to***@******.***
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: good to excellent condition
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the lamp and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pictures attached
There are no photos here. Please try one, put PIC 1 in the text box, hit send then do the next.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
did you get pictures?
no, they are not here. If the Add Files feature is not working for you, you can use or email pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line. The email way takes a few hours, so thanks in advance ofr some patience.