Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Mclilley and company dress sword red bress hand

Customer Question

mclilley and company dress sword red bress hand
and all thing on sword like eagle 2canons crossed and eplur ibus unum on blade and 2 cross flages brass handle on handle big shield button u press pops u press it pops the guard on handle
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ObjectsConservator1 replied 7 months ago.
I'll be happy to assist you with your conservation/preservation and identification questions.Can you please attach well focused, well lit photos of the sword showing the hilt, engravings, and overall views. You can use the paper clip icon to attach images. If you have problems, contact JA tech help or email images to Just Answer with " ForCustomeramp;quot; in the subject line. I will receive them in 48 hours and respond at that time.M.C. Lilley and Co., Columbus, Ohio, was a large manufacturer of ceremonial and fraternal organization swords and paraphernalia. What you have might be a ceremonial and organizational sword, but I'll know more when I can see the images.Thanks.