Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Just purchased this at an estate sale E.I. Couse "The Treasure

Customer Question

Just purchased this at an estate sale E.I. Couse "The Treasure Jar" a Chromolitho printed by the Cambell printing co in NYC has a file # ***** on it also came with some paper with printing house info on it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, What is the approximate size of your print? ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sending paper
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That should help
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Have searched and only one 1 sold in 2011 online auction
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
And price was private unless you joined
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you send Me an email or do i wait here
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the additional images. To confirm, yours is the 10" version, as per the label on the backside? ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes it is
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can get more images if you need
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, The images here are all I need, thanks! Here is a link for you to a small size framed version that sold for $29.99: Here is a link for you to a 20 x 24" version printed by Campbell in original tiger oak frame that sold for $195: And this larger size version sold for $101: At the height of the art market, before the recession, this image in the 30" size sold for $500: On today's market, you can expect to garner $30 - $50 for yours unframed. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora