LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

I have a small piece of silver it's a fancy desk card holder

Customer Question

I have a small piece of silver it's a fancy desk card holder a pound or more only a cross or plus symble in a circle and a v in a square??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Michael,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your card holder.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark.Many thanks,Robert. PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
K
Excellent! Great picture of the mark.Could you include one of the item itself.Many thanks,Robert
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sure
I've drawn a blank on this maker's mark. It's not listed in any of my references.I'll opt out and let another expert give you an answer.You don't have to do anything. They will see your question is open and join the conversation right here.I'm sorry I couldn't help.Best wishes,Robert
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Please allow me to research this mark and post back information and current value. The photos you have here are perfect for review. Thank you I look forward to completing this for you.
I will opt out as I have been through everything I have for resources and have found nothing even close to this marking. Thank you and I will open for others to hep you if they have knowledge of this marking. Thank you