Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

How much is a restored celestial globe made in 1839 by Newton

Customer Question

How much is a restored celestial globe made in 1839 by Newton Sons and Berry in England worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Is this cased and pocket-sized or in a stand and table or floor size? ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Depending on whether you have a cased, floor or table celestial globe by Newton Son and Berry, your restored piece can sell for $4,000 - $12,000 on today's market. Please feel free to send additional information as there is only one photo of the close-up of the maker mark showing here on my end. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora