Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

A j gould and hc richter ;del et lith oil painting worth JA:

Customer Question

a j gould and hc richter ;del et lith oil painting worth
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: its an oil painting of three birds
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: the three birds are on a branch
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of size, artist and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!