rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I want to know the value of my 12 person Noritake China Elizabeth

Customer Question

I want to know the value of my 12 person Noritake China Elizabeth 5244.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: the china is in great condition for being over 40+ years old.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
The pattern Elizabeth by Noritake was first introduced in 1951 and was discontinued in 1954.A service for 12 in this pattern has a current value of $600 to $700 on the secondary market.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.