Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

My name is ***** ***** an antique sterling silver

Customer Question

hi, my name is lance,
I have an antique sterling silver ring it has a phoenix on each side with a triangle on the front. In the triangle half is blue the other half red also in the triangle it looks like a cloud with gold colored rain and a lighting bolt in the cloud. can you tell me what this ring might be affiliated with.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
on the inside of ring it says polk in one part. and sterling . I know that means sterling silver but the other word POLK not sure of.
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
ello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the ring and any marks.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!