Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a picture by Albo on back of picture Ocean Views is

Customer Question

I have a picture by Albo on back of picture Ocean Views is it worth anything?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Does the signature look like the following image? Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Good.Please tell me the size of your painting not including the frame. Do not remove from the frame. Also, I need to know the medium - oils, watercolors, etc.? I look forward to your replies. Kind regards,Doris