LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Vase says made in Italy under that has the numbers 1615.

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 11 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Can you please post a few photos I see the one here I would like to see the inside and the bottom of the vase also any markings or names on the vase. This will all help in evaluating the vase for an accurate value. Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I sent pic of bottom of vase on my phone but prefer on line response from you to my email or here
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you still checking on my vase?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
did you see the pic of the bottom of vase i sent by my cell phone
Hello and thank you I do have the photos of the front and the back but not the bottom of the vase
If you email the photos it is ***@******.*** and please put forCustomerin the response so they know to send them to me. I do not have the bottom of the vase photo.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
here is the bottom of vase
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
still awaiting your response
Hello thank you for your patience. I got in late this evening. The vase you have is 1920-1930. The front has the pheasant woman and flowers on the back. It would have held flowers on the table for decorating the home. Looks to be in great shape and condition. The value on this vase is 125.00-175.00 Insurance purposes the vase has a value of 250.00. If I may be of further service please let me know.If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.
Hello please let me know if I may be of further help on this vase. I am happy to answer any further questions you may have.