rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an unstretched oil painting but Othelo Pardini 15 x

Customer Question

I have an unstretched oil painting but Othelo Pardini 15 x 19 signed on front with this info on back
Melo E Abagaxi
Sao Paulo Brasil
Othelo Pardini
1984
I have check online but everything I find for the artist is from may years ago and in Portuguese.
What can you tell me about this artist and does this painting have any value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This is a 1984 oil on canvas by the artist Othelo Pardiru (not Pardini),a Brazilian artist that is not a listed or known artist internationally,but that does not mean this is without value. The title of the painting is Melao E Abacaxi, which mean Melons and Pineapples.The painting has a current value of $800.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.