rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a bedroom set that was my grandmothers. I'm trying

Customer Question

Hi! I have a bedroom set that was my grandmothers. I'm trying to find the value of it to sell. In one of the drawers is says " Carolina Trading Company" 1949 Lexington NC..
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set and any marks or labels.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is also a dresser with mirror that goes with this that's not pictured.
This is a Carolina Panel Company bedroom set made in the late 1940'sin a mahogany stain (plywood veneers) and colonial style.The bedroom set has a value of $600 to $800 for the whole set.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.