Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an original work of art by Danny Garcia copyright stamped

Customer Question

I have an original work of art by Danny Garcia copyright stamped on back and marked
GARCIA #4143 Acrylic Damar Varnish 1975. It is 8"x10" ( framed 18"x16") original price is still on the back $225. It is a harbor scene reflecting on the water in earth tones. I also have a GLAFKE print #143/395 29 1/2"x 35" (Framed 39"x45") Mother and daughter picking apples. I was wondering the value of these pieces and am wanting to possibly sell them and need information on how to best do that. Can you help me please?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the paintings, signature and back of paintings so that I can get visual clues of the date, artists, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Hello,Just a follow-up to see if you'll be able to add photos of these pieces.