Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Hepplewhite tambour desk and need to know the value

Customer Question

I have a Hepplewhite tambour desk and need to know the value of it so I can sell it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome, Laura. My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send me a photo of your desk. To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. I also need to know the dimensions. Kind regards,Doris