Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a chest of drawers in excellent condition. It has

Customer Question

I have a chest of drawers in excellent condition. It has a label inside one of the drawers that says "The Palmyra" Kent-Coffey MFG CO. What can you tell me about it? Thank you very much.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send me a photo of your dresser and another close-up of the marks. You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. I also need to know the dimensions. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I tried to send photos of the dresser, but for technical reasons it won't send them. Could I please text you photos of the dresser? Thank you very much.
Please send your photos the email method.This is the official explanation of how to send photos via email:Please follow the directions exactly or they will not get to me.Send the picture to ***@******.*** the subject line put " Pictures for˜Doris in Antiques or Appraisals.".In the body of the message put, your user name and name..Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered withJust Answer, so they can verify who you are.This method takes longer because the photos are sent to the Just Answertechs who must forward them to me. It sometimes takes as long as 24 hours..They will forward them to me and as soon as I get them I will contact you.Kind regards,Doris