Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I aquired 2 oriental frames, which I believe are prints. The

Customer Question

I aquired 2 oriental frames, which I believe are prints. The prints are approximately 4x6 inches on a piece of wood 5 1/2 x 7 1/2 inches. Then around this they are double matted. The first print shows a man and woman holding a flute. The other print is of two geisha girls. On the back it says American Arts 820 N Orleans St Chicago, I'll. style 8731 pack 4
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: There is Chinese or Japenese writing on each print
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints, signature and back of print so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.
Just a follow up to see if you will be sending photos of these prints for me to evaluate.