Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

U.S. Post Office Envelope Sorter 1942 JA: I always love

Customer Question

U.S. Post Office Envelope Sorter 1942
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Stamped on bottom...Postal Department
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: 126 Property of Post Office Department Corbin Cabinets CO. Great Britain, Conn 1942
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I have pictures. I bought it from the son of the PostMaster who succeeded the PostMaster (when thus piece was in service) it has a hand painted wood sign (separate from thus piece) that has the PodtMasters name. He has since passed on.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value! .Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,.If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !.Click the link: for instructions on uploading images . . Or you may use this method:.Go to on Computer.Select the picture file from the box that pops up..Hit open..Click on Start Upload.And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this and paste it here.. Glenda