rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a large green vase (pot?) which was with the inventory

Customer Question

I have a large green vase (pot?) which was with the inventory in the basement when my brother in law bought a flower shop in the 1970's. He gave it to me, states it was probably part of the inventory from the 1960's. It has a price tag on it for $55.00 and half of a gold tag that says Haeger. It is 17 inches tall. Any idea of what it is worth?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Haeger Potteries of Macomb and Dundee, Illinois made potteryvases with the foil sticker from 1950 to 1980,so your guess of 1960 is correct for this piece.A 17" Haeger pottery vase has a current value of $50 to $70.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.