rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a doll given to my sister in 1936. It is Madame Alexander,

Customer Question

I have a doll given to my sister in 1936. It is Madame Alexander, bisque head and hands, baby doll in a little bed, and her hands can be operated by the childs hand through a slit in the back. She is in the original box,the label states Madame Alexander Belgium 562. Her eyes open and close. She was handles, albeit gently, and her pillow/blanket have an eyelet trim, but have yellowed with age. Where can I find out what she is worth?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just noticed that her little hands feel as tough they are plastic
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
As though they are plastic
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
This is a Madame Alexander Doll from theInternational Doll Series in mold 562 representing Belgium.She was made in the 1960's through 80's andhas a current value of $20 to $30.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.