rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

We have pine 6' table and 6 chairs that was bought in 2005

Customer Question

We have pine 6' table and 6 chairs that was bought in 2005 & people buying our home want it and have no idea $ Pleas nhelp,need answer today
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I also have queen bed, end tables, men's dresser, ladies dresser 5' and they want that also. Please help, need call them today by 5P.M.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: NO!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Pine table and chairs 6'long, 2005, $300queen bed $1002 end tables $40 eachmen's dresser $150ladies dresser $150These are all fair prices for over 10 year old, used furniture.Good luck!It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.